What to Expect at LifeWay Girls Conference
This two-day conference is designed to point girls and their leaders toward a growing relationship with Christ. It’s geared for middle and high school girls, Girls Ministry leaders, small group leaders, and moms. You’ll find a variety of breakout tracks specific to girls and women just like you! Throughout the weekend, you’ll hear from our platform speaker and worship leader during general sessions. You will also have the opportunity to take part in interactive experiences that relate to the conference theme, as well as some late-night fun on Friday!
This event is located at Long Hollow Baptist Church in Hendersonville, TN and takes place September 14th and 15th. The main speaker will be Marian Jordan Ellis. For more information on the conference itself, click HERE.
- 5:00pm Registration Opens
- 6:00pm Doors Open
- 6:30-8:00pm General Session 1
- 8:15-9:00pm Breakout 1
- 9:00-10:00pm Late Night Option
- 8:30am Doors Open
- 9:00-10:00am General Session 2
- 10:15-11:00am Breakout 2
- 11:15-12:00pm Breakout 3
- 12:00-1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00-1:45pm Breakout 4
- 2:00-2:45pm Breakout 5
- 2:45-3:15pm Snack Break
- 3:15-4:30pm General Session 3
- Cost: $80.00 (includes food for Friday night, ticket, and transporatation)
- Arrive at Clearview's worship center Friday September 14th at 4:15 pm (we will eat before we leave)
- Arrive back at Clearview by 11:00 pm
- Depart from Clearview at 7:30 AM September 15th
- Arrive at Clearview around 6:00 PM September 15th
Lastly, each student must bring a signed Media Release form if they are under 18.